African Bush and Lodge Ride Download PDF
A Limpopo Horse Safari epitomizes the classic African mobile safari with the added joy of travelling on horseback. The Bush n Lodge Safari is a seven night mobile safari utilizing only luxury accommodation options. Starting and ending at the Two Mashatus. Two Mashatus is a permanent tented camp set in a grove of giant Nyala berry trees otherwise known as Mashatu's. just a stones throw from the mighty Limpopo River. In true African style the tents are raised on timber decks and boast hot showers and toilet facilities. We combine this camp with the luxury of the Mashatu main camp, the elegance of Mashatu tented canmp and the when the weather allows we add the absolute adventure of two nights spent at the Kgotla Boma, sleeping out under the stars in the wilderness of Africa is always a memorable experience. The constant sounds of the night, hyenas whooping, Lions growling and Elephants snapping branches are memories to treasure, and even in the safety of the wooden kraal there is always a sense of being tangibly close to nature.
This safari is tailor made for private groups and can be scheduled any time of the year.
- Transfers to and from JHB International are by aircraft through Angel Gabriel Air Taxi or by private mini bus.
- Meeting point at counter A54 departures terminal at OR Tambo International Airport, Johannesburg at 10.45 am.
- Safaris are tailor made for private groups maximum of 6 - 8 pax
- Maximum of 8 guests and minimum of 2 guests
- Rate is inclusive of accommodation, riding, meals, teas and coffees, drinks, game drives, bush walks and laundry.
Only transfers, tips and curios payable locally in cash.
- First and last two nights at the comfortable Two Mashatus camp
- Weather permitting two nights at the Kgotla camp "sleeping under the stars"
- From Two to Four nights in different wilderness Lodges
- Elephant, lion, leopard, cheetah & hyena country
- Can Start any day and run for 4 - 7 nights
- Starts and finishes on a Sunday
- Non riders welcome (game drives, cycling and walking available)
- For experienced riders only
- Children under 16 not permitted
Our Horseback Safaris summary: